The School stands for academic excellence, good discipline, development of skills and character formation based on the love of God, so that they may become instrumental in realizing the vision in all our efforts to attain the academic and professional excellence of prospective teachers, we intend to strive for the total formation and transformation of the person, there by enriching and equipped them for the service of the society and the nation in the spirit of God. This has been conceived as the inner trust of all activities in the School.
To make human beings think faster and independently. To develop leadership quality and confidence. To inherit Indian Culture and Sanskar. To ignite the mind with scientific and rational thinking. To grow into self-aware sensitive and responsible human beings. To inculcate a love for nature and respect for all forms of life.
- Faster the individual’s spiritual, moral and social development which includes respect for Indian culture and its values, respect for all races and religions and respect for the environment and all its being.
- Develop a sense of appreciation and gratitude for our nation/world, its diversity, complexity and richness.
- Faster an interest in and enthusiasm for the acquisition of knowledge and the development of over own talents and interests in order to achieve their goals and enjoyment in life both as an individual and as a member of the wider community.
- Contribute to all aspects of school life.
- Develop the ability to reason logically think with a lively and enquiring mind to question and solve problems.
- Always strive to achieve their goal.
- Develop an appreciation of human achievements and aspirations.